Friday, March 25, 2011

Pro Attendees 2011 - NYC

Carly Carson. My favorite blog I've written, The Naked Male Tour of Austria, is reposted here. (In which I do reveal what a Scotsman wears under his kilt!)
Website        Facebook        Twitter

Elizabeth Frost. Firefly Fan
Twitter

Stephanie Giancola (Stephanie Queen). I'm not really a royal, but I am a very loyal: UConn fan! Go Huskies!

Natalie J. Damschroder, obsessed with I mean passionate about Supernatural, the New England Patriots, and sharing what I know, whether anyone asked or not. :)
Website        Facebook        Twitter

Pegeen Brent
Website        Blog        Facebook        Twitter

Katherine Bone. I write Regency Historicals and love to research.
Website        Facebook

Christine Foutris W/as Sophie Foster, Former Educator who's fluent in French.



Alexis Walker. (Lexi Post) I live on a Caribbean island, and I always wear a hat.
Website      Blog      Facebook


Char Chaffin. I live in Upstate NY on a farm. I love costume design, horror movies and vampire novels.
Website       Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment